• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

cnerd123

likes this
****ing Nohit you useless ****. The stage was set perfectly for you

India on the verge of collapsing here. Aus probably going to be chasing <275.

Shri

Mr. Glass
**** off nohit.

Pant will at least be entertaining.

Regardless, this is a winning total already tbh.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't think we're out of the woods yet. Need to bat another 20 odd overs at least.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
the comms sound more like they're on radio than telly. very conversational yet quiet and composed. i really like it.

also you just know c9 would be moaning pujara wasn't batting fast enough.
It's nice to not have Warne I must admit

It's the weirdest thing. No argument from me that the Ch9 crew were crap and I'd moan about them as much as the next bloke.......but this Aus summer of cricket just feels weird without them. I think I miss them :unsure: (except Warne of course, I'd be happy if I never heard his voice again)

Also, you Aussies with Foxtel......are you watching on Fox or 7? I haven't watched that much of this test and have flicked between the 2 and not sure which is better. Leaning towards 7 just because I don't have HD with foxtel and 7 are showing it on their HD channel. Is there any significant difference in the quality of coverage?

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm just happy that the dulcet and soothing tones of James Brayshaw are once again being aired to cricket fans across the nation.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I heard they're using the same cameras so it'd just be down to whoa voices you prefer hearing
Haven't watched enough to work who's got who but pretty sure Foxtel have Warne and Vaughan......so that's a definite tick for Ch 7.

Blain

U19 Captain
Australia won't chase this. Another 50 runs and they're 0 chance. Weather looks clear, send them in before tea chasing 330-360.