• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

cnerd123

likes this
Pujara is a hero, and thanks to him we might actually get to see Rohit and Pant ht quick 3rd-innings runs in a winning cause.

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
BBC Radio 5 Extra just use Australia's radio broadcast (ABC) and the news report arrives (I was honestly unsuspecting that it would not return to the UK for a news report, as customary), cue stories about shark attacks!! It is a cliche that is literally true.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
the comms sound more like they're on radio than telly. very conversational yet quiet and composed. i really like it.

also you just know c9 would be moaning pujara wasn't batting fast enough.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
the comms sound more like they're on radio than telly. very conversational yet quiet and composed. i really like it.

also you just know c9 would be moaning pujara wasn't batting fast enough.
It's nice to not have Warne I must admit

Starfighter

Stop bowling on / outside leg stump ffs.

I'm still convinced the Indians have extra bouncy pads. Don't recall seeing the ball firing off them like that before.

cnerd123

likes this
Huge wicket.

Yea if Australia can somehow take the next 6 wickets for around 40-60 runs, they're still in with a shot to win this. Anything higher than 320 then even I begin to feel confident that we'll win.

mr_mister

Huge wicket.

Yea if Australia can somehow take the next 6 wickets for around 40-60 runs, they're still in with a shot to win this. Anything higher than 320 then even I begin to feel confident that we'll win.
India's odds are probably 1.20 right now