• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Flem274*

123/5
i think there's still hope for mitch marsh but whenever i've tuned in this year he's looked progressively more of a mess. needs some time out to work on his game, get the bowling back to where it was and then have another go if the allrounder spot is open

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
He IS fat and unfit, which affects his already terrible fielding and woeful fitness levels (which hurt the team in that very same Southampton test). So none of that criticism was particularly unfounded.
Not everyone has to be gym rat like Kohli and his army of thousand tattoed intent guys. What Ash gives away through fielding he gives back through his batting.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've revised my opinion that the best day to bat on this pitch would be yesterday. Instead I think it'll be today.

stephen

Elise Perry is one of those people that you'd hate for being so talented and beautiful if she wasn't such a genuinely nice person.

Starfighter

That's so ****ing annoying. Just needed to block.

They'd put the covers on if someone brought a water pistol to the ground.

the big bambino

International Captain
You are ****ing kidding right? The best of a small chance of getting in front burned because they didn’t go off when it started to rain. Piss poor decision making.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah good on Starc. Have a crack. If it’s good enough for Finch, Darsh and Handscomb to get out playing **** shots, then it’s good enough for him.