• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Ahmad Zahir

Banned
Handscomb can keep wickets too because I don't think Australia have any good alternatives unless they want to go back to Wade but even he's not keeping these days.

the big bambino

International Captain
Even if there is some sarcasm over Starcs shot selection you have to wonder what he is entitled to think. The umps called play on so he’d be entitled to think we’re staying on for a while so he’ll go for the runs as is his natural game. Then to see them sagely stroke their chins and decide to go of with him would have been enough to justify a short and testy confrontation with Llong and Dharma.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Handscomb can keep wickets too because I don't think Australia have any good alternatives unless they want to go back to Wade but even he's not keeping these days.
Nah if they’re going to change keepers they’ll bring in Carey or Bertus.

Flem274*

123/5
i don't understand the bouncers to lyon. he's looked fine against them.

lol that's not a good dismissal on 70. he'll be disappointed with that.

cnerd123

likes this
Shammiiiii

It's a small lead but it's a lead nonetheless. Time to set Australia a 300+ target that they eventually smash courtesy of a Darsh 152*

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Okay, I need Bijed or some other ****** to pull up some stats.

Is this the first instance where the last two wickets in the first two innings of a match fell off of consecutive deliveries? (Loaded question, I know)