• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That partnership needed to be at least 30 to get Aust back to even-stevens. India miles ahead now & could even win by 50-60.

Compton

International Debutant
Hands should have used them to tie his laces or comb his hair to stop that last over.

Classic Wade playing for the turn like a ****ing clown.

Burgey

**** I hope Starc comes out and hammers 40 in no time. Will make the game so interesting.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Starc is perhaps more dangerous than your average decentish middle order test batsman in a situation like this.

Spikey

Just think of how many times Wade is gonna say **** during Tea though. Worth it for that alone

Burgey

Be interesting to see how Handscomb goes about this now. Probably wait and see what Starc does before going the tonk.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
**** I hope Starc comes out and hammers 40 in no time. Will make the game so interesting.
You just know he will too, Burgey. Kohli and the bowlers **** their pants when he plays one big shot for some reason. Also, Starc at the wicket usually means Kohli takes Ash off when bowling well and bowls some newb offie for no reason. I am thinking Rahul today. :p