• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

cnerd123

likes this
God I hope Ash and Jaddu don't get carried away with this pitch and end up ripping everything a mile past the bat.

They both could totally steamroll Aus for a sub 100 score on this if they get it right

adub

International Captain
Get ads promoting Pommy exports off my pirate stream and bring back the Indian hottie taking selfies.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Damn, the massive difference when compared to the previous few tours is the fact that they seem to have solid plans to bowl to everyone in the XI, and they are executing it beautifully. Maybe we took them too lightly.

cnerd123

likes this
Damn, the massive difference when compared to the previous few tours is the fact that they seem to have solid plans to bowl to everyone in the XI, and they are executing it beautifully. Maybe we took them too lightly.
...we?

Shri

Mr. Glass
Nah, ****s. I actually think we got this. If we hold our catches off Ash, I think we can beat them this time. Don't ****ing drop Smith is all the advice that should be given to every ****er out there when we bowl.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah, ****s. I actually think we got this. If we hold our catches off Ash, I think we can beat them this time. Don't ****ing drop Smith is all the advice that should be given to every ****er out there when we bowl.
Oh boy I think you just sealed 0-4. Good job ****

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah can we play Pakistan again instead? At least their diet gave them more grit in their fight