• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in New Zealand 2016/2017

Blocky

Banned
That mental weakness that seems sown into every single NZ batsman, at a time he should have just ground out a not out ton.

Think you posted in the wrong thread mate. NZ currently ranked #4 and #1 in white ball cricket...

Pakistan are ranked number 1 in tests so that shows you how much they're worth when it comes to actually rating the ability of cricket teams. Try again cobber.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I like the name "Fred Tetanus", I mean Fred Titmus' career tending injury was ending by a freak injury which would have probably needed a Tetanus injection, but his posts haven't lived up to the name I'm afraid.

vandem

International 12th Man
Pakistan are ranked number 1 in tests so that shows you how much they're worth when it comes to actually rating the ability of cricket teams. Try again cobber.
Pakistan No 1 in tests. Um. No.

If you are going to troll here please try to get your "facts" correct.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Guptill
Latham
Williamson
Taylor
Broom
Munro
Neesham
Santner
Southee
Boult
A bowler

^ current full strength ODI XI?

Blocky

Banned
Guptill
Latham
Williamson
Taylor
Broom
Munro
Neesham
Santner
Southee
Boult
A bowler

^ current full strength ODI XI?
Ideally, you find another bowler and drop one of Southee or Boult - playing one is fine, both, not so much