• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Guys does anyone remember if Warne was on commentary in 2012 when South Africa set them 632 to win? I wonder what the conversations were like back then with Steyn fit :p

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd be more worried about Philander being too tired for the next Test than the Australian quicks

He looks ****ed already

Tec15

First Class Debutant
This deceleration nonsense has also infected cricinfo now. 145 overs might not be enough! South Africa might really regret not having 150 overs to bowl Australia out!! Durr, Durr. All, from whiny Aussies begging for a declaration, while also proclaiming South Africa to be "too defensive".

cnerd123

likes this
Lol so true. Vernon the most underrated on here, lyon up there with most overrated. Doesn't help his captain is pathetic though.

I like Lyon but he's nowhere near Ashwon and Sir Roundness
Mate you went missing when Kohli wasnt scoring runs

You, Burgey - you lawyers are all alike

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Damien Fleming ✔ @bowlologist
Aus to chase 538
hoping this is cricketing version of the moon landing��
To go Where 11 Aussies have never gone before
@MRNCricket
#AUSvSA

Red Wingz

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
This aus team lacks players who are capable of playing a blockathon

Currentely most of them are free flowing stroke makers which is not going to work unless warner pulls out a blaze