• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Warne laying into Siddle for his lack of pace now..oh how I would have loved for Warne to commentate when McGrath was playing..for the last 3-4 years he was bowling late 120s, sometimes hitting early 130s.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
All this talk about how similar Smarsh and Duminy are in stance and posture and **** and they forgot the one glaring similarity in that they're both mediocre shunts
That was SMarsh? Thought it was Warner. Should probably unmute the comms.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
An Elgar ton would be great here. Not just because he's likeable but also because it's his first match back here after his ATG bad debut.

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
Agree with all the above whole heartedly.... I just hate the mention of quotas every time a player is picked, I have heard it about Philander, Maharaj and Duminy in this thread. And Andile during the LO in SA before he proved himself.

I miss the Radio 2000 commentry
What the hell is up with R2000, I am very pissed off, they did this last time we were in Australia too, but people complained and they brought it back.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Steyn's collarbone worries me, his future is in doubt really and I might put a thread up about his future.