• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Marius

International Debutant
What the hell is up with R2000, I am very pissed off, they did this last time we were in Australia too, but people complained and they brought it back.
It's pathetic.

Maybe cause it'll be a feed from Aus it won't count as part of the 80% local content requirement?

:ph34r:

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
yeah as someone who has only really watched Duminy play LO stuff and the tests he's played here I'm surprised he's had such a medicore test batting career

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
This is why KP is a good commentator. Chappel yesterday ripped into Steyn and the SA seamers for erring on length and bowling too short..Starc resorted to that strategy in his second spell today, at a time when SA were 2 down and still not totally comfortable. Yet no one from the C9 commentary team had the honestly to criticise that, except for KP.

ImpatientLime

International Regular
Nah **** right off Greg James just called them Swanny and Vaughany.

I hope Ponting decapitates him with his bat before this **** is all over the Ashes.

BT sport get ****ed.
all aboard the banter bus!

have they got their collars popped? are they talking about the worldies they pulled last night?

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
KP's damn near the best commentator in the box..although that isn't necessarily saying much

Last edited: