• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

cnerd123

likes this
Bastian: "I'm sick of all this Duminy bashing. Why are so many people against him? He does so much for the team. Granted, he is a bit out of touch with his batting, but he is a valuable player. Batting is not everything (though a big part). He is a great fielder, and a bowler who can take key wickets when the side is in a stick. He does countless 'small' things extremely well that others do not do. Not to mention that he's a 'player of colour'...Give him a break."
i expected you to link the McGregor video i linked to btw

Marius

International Debutant
Bastian: "I'm sick of all this Duminy bashing. Why are so many people against him? He does so much for the team. Granted, he is a bit out of touch with his batting, but he is a valuable player. Batting is not everything (though a big part). He is a great fielder, and a bowler who can take key wickets when the side is in a stick. He does countless 'small' things extremely well that others do not do. Not to mention that he's a 'player of colour'...Give him a break."
'Batting is not everything'.

He's batting at no 4. It literally is everything.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Australia have to do something quick now.

The spin trio of Maharajitharan, Shane Elgar and Duminy Laker will rip them apart.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
remember how much fun Greigy used to have just pronouncing his name

that 176 was a good knock tho

mackembhoy

International Regular
I think I'm going to cry if I have to listen to this set of commentators during the Ashes.

****ing BT Sport gobshites R Us for their studio stuff. Got Vaughan and Swann stood next to a giant screen giving us pointless insight with radio 1 cricket loving Greg James as presenter.