• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Shady Slim

International Coach
matthew wade would have parried that for four, dropped catches in the first dig and been out scooping philander to short fine for 8 (4)

sonnench

U19 12th Man
Matter of fact, Roussouw for Duminy. JP isn't that much better of a part timer than Elgar to warrant selection. Average of 32 is just not good enough.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
smith's captaincy has let me to believe he's probably a fascist
Reminds me of how he looked when he first came into the side. My family used to call him "Steve Hitler", as he looked like one of the children of the Third Reich.

That's a shot. Shows why Duminy's so frustrating.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Amla's biggest weakness if the ball pitches slightly short of a good length on 5/6 stumps line coming in he finds himself backfoot into an awkward position and the ball just zips through him

mackembhoy

International Regular
Last I checked he wasn't a seamer. If we're going to pick a sixth batsman who isn't quite Test standard but bowls a little bit of spin, you go Head. Or recall Marcus North.
But he plays for the mighty Northumberland why would he leave

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Matter of fact, Roussouw for Duminy. JP isn't that much better of a part timer than Elgar to warrant selection. Average of 32 is just not good enough.
wont work because of quotas

unless they swap someone other than Morkel for Steyn next test

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Attn: weldone

South Africa is going to win this one. So tipping people to throw their money in. I've already bet my house and car on this.

Shady Slim

International Coach
now wait for chappelli to talk about amla's lack of conviction when kagiso rabada is warming up for his first bowl next test