• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

cnerd123

likes this
Fair point. Although what I was saying was that it puts to bed the idea that Duminy is playing as an all rounder. His bowling is barely a factor at this point.
Eh I'll hold off on that judgement till Australia are piling up 400/4 and Elgar is into his 15th over and Duminy isn't to be seen.

cnerd123

likes this
Starfighter: 448
Azh: 421
Infiaholic: 367
mr_mister: 333
harsh.ag: 332
*****: 320
morgieb:295
Gnske: 150
Shadyslim : 438

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have to say I didn't mind Maharaj at all. No tricks, just solid work. 3 poles on a day 2 WACA going at 3/over, will be real happy with that.

Shady Slim

International Coach
back on my previous point where the ****in vern haters at

furthermore while i am apparently loveable i'm also very vindictive on cricketer's faces and names and judge highly based on them, fortunately there are no faces nor names this series to take issue with

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

furthermore while i am apparently loveable i'm also very vindictive on cricketer's faces and names and judge highly based on them, fortunately there are no faces nor names this series to take issue with
I can name about 11 Australians however

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

so do all the good posters.

Its why Pujara, despite being a lovely chap and good batsman, is a horrendous cricketer and deserves every bit of poor treatment he gets from Kaptain Kohli.