• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This is gonna be such a good battle - who is shitter, Stephen Cook vs. Aus or Alaistair Cook vs. Bangla ****ing desh

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Siddle the key from here, I feel. Hazlewood to do a job, Starc to rip a couple of nuffies out, Siddle the glue. The heart, some would say.

Last edited:

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
sweepstakes

starfighter - 448
shady - 438
Azh: 421
Indiaholic: 367
mrmr - 333
harsh - 332
morgieb: 295
Gnske: 150

Last edited:

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Starfighter: 448
Shady Slim: 438
Azh: 421

Indiaholic: 367
mr_mister: 333
harsh.ag: 332
morgieb:295
Gnske: 150

Was actually my prediction for our first innings. Wasn't far off at all.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
tbf I wouldn't have brought a part-timer on at any point in those two sessions either. You're running through them and don't have many runs on the board - just gun it full throttle with Rabada and Philander while Mahraj is doing a job holding up an end. Pretty good captaincy IMO. We'd be lambasting him if he did bring Duminy or Elgar on.
Fair point. Although what I was saying was that it puts to bed the idea that Duminy is playing as an all rounder. His bowling is barely a factor at this point.