• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Loving the extended analysis of enthusiasm of fielders not involved in the play followed by the surprising fact about Taylor's air guitar technique. Stellar work by Tubbs and Warnie.
"where am I going to get a guitar from?"

****ing air guitar jesus christ where do you think

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Whatever SA score, they should be in no rush to get there. Focus should be on taking the game as deep as possible to give their bowlers a rest and eat into any time the Aussies have as they'll back themselves to chase almost anything given enough time on the WACA.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Siddle moved up to 499th on the all time Test batting runs list with that knock today. What a day.

Gob

International Coach
Still cant get my head around the fact that they were 150 for nothing few hours back. *********

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seriously though, can a name get more generic that "Steve Smith"? He's like the default character you create in an RPG. A blank template with no personality or real skill to speak of, but manages to only stand out by looking like a complete dork.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Have you not watched Australia the past few years?
What are you on about?
When Australia last played cricket, they wiped the floor with NZ and WI and there were no such collapses..the year before they wiped the floor with India, and the year before with England.