• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in New Zealand 2016

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Really intriguing to watch the fields the Australians have set and the fact they've clearly done their homework. I'm aware most nations, if not all have video analysts these days but there's a real precision about this. And conversely, Gup in particular and even Nicholls here are finding ways to score runs. Great cricket.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Guptill smashing a straight six without raising his head is up there with the best ever tbh.
True, even if slightly stifled afterwards with Doull and/or Cumming labouring the point about his head remaining down..and hearing 3 replays about watching his head...

I really should be listening to radio commentary half the time.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I like that he's already showing the ability to manufacture angles to access singles and boundaries off good deliveries which most of our batsmen struggle with, particularly into the leg side.
He could become the next Elliott in terms of canny middle order ODI batsmen. Doubt he'll excel at tests though

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Done well this innings, he's been a good foil for Guptill after that Williamson wicket pulled things back for the Aussies.

Spark

Global Moderator
Wtf has happened in recent times? Fielding's always been such a banker for you lot.
it's been sketchy for a while now, but yeah this lot is particularly poor. they aren't terrible, just kind of mediocre and the really gun fielders aren't enough to compensate

Zinzan

Done well this innings, he's been a good foil for Guptill after that Williamson wicket pulled things back for the Aussies.
37 off 31.. Doubt KW would have been scoring near this rate either, that funny thing called hindsight.

Zinzan

it's been sketchy for a while now, but yeah this lot is particularly poor. they aren't terrible, just kind of mediocre and the really gun fielders aren't enough to compensate
Yeah, relatively speaking of course. If it was Pakistan, nobody would bat an eyelid.