• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in New Zealand 2016

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sounds on the radio commentary like Eden Park's giving him a nice ovation.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
because it would be frustrating as ****. Mi****s everywhere going for boundaries

bowling to dravid or williamson would never piss you off as much because everything they do you feel like you deserve. Good ball on off? Defended. Short wide ****? Slapped to the boundary. Jammy wildcard batsmen are so much worse.
Nah I reckon McCullum wouldn't be the worst for this. Gilchrist would be.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
Ian smith on tpc "he's very good at home but how does he go when the ball starts seaming around a bit"

does this **** watch cricket?

Skyliner

International 12th Man
This constant ****ling on and on and on about the dimensions of the ground and the 'short straight boundaries' is just annoying. Seems like no-one can hit a straight six or four without the obligatory carry-on about the 'short straight boundaries'.

Both teams have to play on the same ground with the same dimensions.

The WC pool game NZ vs Aus was a low scoring affair i.e. the dimensions and the 'short straight boundaries' do not guarantee big scores.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
This constant ****ling on and on and on about the dimensions of the ground and the 'short straight boundaries' is just annoying. Seems like no-one can hit a straight six or four without the obligatory carry-on about the 'short straight boundaries'.

Both teams have to play on the same ground with the same dimensions.

The WC pool game NZ vs Aus was a low scoring affair i.e. the dimensions and the 'short straight boundaries' do not guarantee big scores.
One gripe I have when someone smashes a 6 down the ground is the commentators saying "goes the shortest route" or something to that effect. It's literally the furthest point; you don't bat at the non-strikers end or the middle of the pitch ffs

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
One gripe I have when someone smashes a 6 down the ground is the commentators saying "goes the shortest route" or something to that effect. It's literally the furthest point; you don't bat at the non-strikers end or the middle of the pitch ffs
baz basically does

Skyliner

International 12th Man
Baz and his ideal ODI game: get the innings off to a hiss and a roar, then remember the old adage about wickets in hand & keep the good ones out. Would only need him to modify his game-plan slightly. It’s the SA semi-final all over again, and we don’t have Rossco. Middle order looks pretty brittle.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Always had that feeling about it that Aust could just get 1 wicket...

Classically bad time for KW to get a duck when Taylor's absent.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if NZ totter to something like 220 bowled out after 46 overs.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Always had that feeling about it that Aust could totally change things with 1 wicket.

Classically bad time for KW to get a duck when Taylor's absent.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if NZ totter to something like 220 bowled out after 46 overs.
this was a surprise to no-one, we were looking totally stuck in between the boundaries right from the start. Our batsmen are **** against tight short of a length bowling around the hip