• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in New Zealand 2016

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Really hoping Nicholls proves me wrong, not convinced he's up to this level yet. That said, the slow pitch might actually play into his hands in terms of being able to survive today.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I'm not getting this, he looks like a pretty middle of the road young bat. Should be decent with a bit more game time.
He doesn't impress as someone who is super talented and could dominate. Seems like a competent player who could have a good career or could be limited and another Peter Fulton.

Zinzan

I'm not getting this, he looks like a pretty middle of the road young bat. Should be decent with a bit more game time.
Yeah, I was surprised Sydney Thunder picked him up as Kallis' replacement ahead of other batsmen in their squad. They obviously saw something I haven't so far in his career.

Tbf 18 off 21 is a promising start so far.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Yeah, I was surprised Sydney Thunder picked him up as Kallis' replacement ahead of other batsmen in their squad. They obviously saw something I haven't so far in his career.

Tbf 18 off 21 is a promising start so far.
Definitely some potential as a limited overs player.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
He doesn't impress as someone who is super talented and could dominate. Seems like a competent player who could have a good career or could be limited and another Peter Fulton.
I like that he's already showing the ability to manufacture angles to access singles and boundaries off good deliveries which most of our batsmen struggle with, particularly into the leg side.

Zinzan

Nicholls is quite the lbw candidate.
That's one thing he definitely has in common with a young Rosco.

Geeze Gupitll can hit a ball... not quite consistently up with Gayle in 90+ meter blows, but man he's up there.