• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in New Zealand 2016

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
some nice shots but we really didn't need to be going hard like that just yet. Don't want to expose ronchi before the 40th

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
Aussie are considerably weaker without Starc.

Still could go either way here, only 6 wickets left but a lot of runs on the board for this stage of the innings.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Nicholls is the 12th Kiwi batsman to score 50 against Australia at age 24 or younger. Joining such NZ greats as Taylor, Fleming, Crowe, McCullum, Guptill, McMillan, Vincent, JJ Crowe, Edgar, K Rutherford and the best of them all Chris Nevin.

Flem274*

123/5
I doubt he'll become a cult hero like Grunter though. Seems like a ODI Brownlie.
remember back in 2008 when it was edgy to be a grant elliott fan when he was tearing england and australia a new one, and then scored an important knock in the semi of the champions trophy?

i do, and now bandwagon ****s like jono give him new nick names and try to steal him from us.

Skyliner

International 12th Man
Just hoping these guys can keep batting time & picking up the odd boundary...hopefully go at 4 or 5 an over for the next 6 overs.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
a dirty legside shoveller is exactly what NZ needs. We're so historically poor at playing off the body.
I've wanted NZ to have a test opener in the left-handed shuffling leg-glancer mould of Graeme Smith or Simon Katich for ages. Not sure Henry Nicholls is that man however.