• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Other than Mathews this Lankan team is a bunch of filthy sloggers and Dilshan who can bat normally but when he cbf is a filthy slogger as well.

So yuck

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Other than Mathews this Lankan team is a bunch of filthy sloggers and Dilshan who can bat normally but when he cbf is a filthy slogger as well.

So yuck
Looks okay on low slow tracks, but yeah ugly as ** when there's bounce.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This is so poor. Someone has said "okay we need minimum 180 at this ground" and they've decided to swing like a bunch of 12 year olds.

Stop ruining my Sunday

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Watch them go after Santa. I mean they're going after everyone but he's gonna get an easy stumping here somewhere

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Bunch of no hopers.

Good to see these young batsmen have been inspired by Sanga and Mahela and are good to watch. Not.

NZTailender

Really hoping the Hairy Javelin gets his own TV series or something when he retires. A national treasure.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I don't give a **** if you're playing in NZ, subcontinent or the moon, this team ain't coming close to winning the T20 WC.

NZTailender

I can so see him hosting one of those treasure island/survivor type shows.
He looks like that guy who hosts that show, but he should have his own travel series, where he visits places and checks out their local scene in like Mozambique and Bhutan or whatever. And a wine tasting show. Maybe host a variety show.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't give a **** if you're playing in NZ, subcontinent or the moon, this team ain't coming close to winning the T20 WC.
They don't look good, but isn't T20 cricket still enough of a lottery that anyone of the top 8 sides could realistically win this next WC?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
They don't look good, but isn't T20 cricket still enough of a lottery that anyone of the top 8 sides could realistically win this next WC?
Not really over the course of a whole tournament - that's a 2006-07 myth when the game first appeared and everyone assumed it was just slog and hope you have luck. I think over a tournament the better teams make the final and win.

Agree Lanka can beat any team on their day in a T20. But not over a tournament.

Oh and of course I am #stillbitterover2014