• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Luggage is such a beast.

This Lanka team is so dumb though. No chance in the T20 WC, not enough experience.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
I'm coming to appreciate T20s more and more. This game had annoyed me because Sri Lanka lost 4 wickets early and should by rights have been almost out of the match. But then they looked like they were in with a good chance. But the next wicket meant that they had guys less and less able to hit as the innings progressed. This meant that the run rate got too high.

Pretty cool, really.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Luggage is such a beast.

This Lanka team is so dumb though. No chance in the T20 WC, not enough experience.
Yeah, does seem that way. But they might learn quite a bit from this game, and conditions will suit them better.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I'm coming to appreciate T20s more and more. This game had annoyed me because Sri Lanka lost 4 wickets early and should by rights have been almost out of the match. But then they looked like they were in with a good chance. But the next wicket meant that they had guys less and less able to hit as the innings progressed. This meant that the run rate got too high.

Pretty cool, really.
Yep. As a chasing team you're almost always in the match if you bat til 7 or 8.

Niall

International Coach
Luggage is such a beast.

It will be interesting to see what happens Herath, not played a t20 international since the world cup final, hopefully for their sake he is picked as going to India without him would be really stupid, if picked, I'd be wary of writing them off especially if he gets a turner.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
damn quoted the wrong post but nah, kane is best at #3. don't want to send in our best too early and i don't want Ross #3 and A.N. Other at #4 and #5
nah in ODIs you need you give your best cake as many balls as possible. It was okay with baz opening becaise he rarely faced more than 30 balls. Now he's gone I don't think it's worth having latham eat up 10-20 overs at the top, we need to shift everyone up and shove some more icing in.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Are you sort of obliged to place a bet on this top-order Munro when it's $10 for an Eden Park T20, Cribbage? Can I get your price for him if you were running the book?