• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Chandimalball is such an ugly slogger at times. I know its what makes him fun but that was just a dumb shot

thierry henry

International Coach
Chandimalball is such an ugly slogger at times. I know its what makes him fun but that was just a dumb shot
Yeah not a natural "hitter" imo and his strike-rates in the different formats tend to back this up. In test cricket he's a free-flowing and somewhat "extravagant" stroke-maker but that extravagance translates into his 6666666 hitting technique not being anywhere near compact or punchy enough.

Flem274*

123/5
It's only right now I realise how awesome it would be. I like consistency in positions for the most part but this is pretty gun.
damn quoted the wrong post but nah, kane is best at #3. don't want to send in our best too early and i don't want Ross #3 and A.N. Other at #4 and #5

thierry henry

International Coach
Boult still managing to feign respectability by taking wickets with total crap.

Total sacrilege perhaps but 2015/16 Boult is vaguely McClenaghanesque.

thierry henry

International Coach
Not specifically meant as a harsh criticism of his bowling today, but Henry is pretty much either a pole-taking-weapon or unable-to-stem-the-tide bowler without much between, innit?

Dead Meat

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Lol was about to post"Geez Henry isn't learning quickly not consistently bowl length/short of a length" But the Lankan's keeping Henrys wickets tally up

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
SL still a small chance while they have the two batting finds of this series at the crease - both these two are dangerous and Siriwardana a decent test option too. Meanwhile, Chandimal and Mathews have been disappointing despite one or two scores each.