• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia 2015

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
ben dunk ‏@bendunk51 16 Jan 2012
Rooty Hill the time has come to say goodbye, you will not be missed and safe to say we will never cross paths again.
Exactly the tweet to which I was referring. Ben Dunk is a true patriot!

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
oh god what if Cairnsy called up the NZ team this morning and asked for a favour

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
it's gonna be a real shame if we don't get to watch Jack Reed fall on his ****ing face 10 times today

RxGM

U19 Vice-Captain
I think they pretty much remounced Hamilton Test Match status after that for a while.

Vettori's one and only doosra

Last edited:

ajdude

International Coach
It is a some what worrying trend that home nations make warm up games a waste of time. Nz does it by not putting together decent XI's, alot of teams do it buy creating pitches that do not resemble the test ground.

It is getting quite farcical, and it correlates closely with the lack of performance from touring teams.
I could swear that NZ often puts together decent XIs, often featuring some of their first picked test players

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I could swear that NZ often puts together decent XIs, often featuring some of their first picked test players
Yeah they've been pretty decent at it tbf, usually playing at decent grounds with XIs featuring Test guys battling it out for a spot.

Admittedly that generally involves picking Spudderford and inflating bowler confidence, but whatever.