• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia 2015

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
500-1 the only innings on a pitch deemed too dangerous to play on. I assume they're concerned about the fast bowler's backs?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
david pocock is a man who fights injustice, and the kiwis attempt to diminish Carters and Finch is the greatest injustice of all

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Probably forfeited since the Blacktown boundaries are too big.

Don't blame them.

adub

International Captain
Pretty weak. You'd think a good centre practice would be just what the kiwis would be after.

If Baz declared at 0/0 then Turner should just have have said to Funchy and Carters go and have another crack lads.

Still ended up 4th highest fc first wicket partnership all time.

Spikey

i think this finally puts to bed the myth of the kiwi battler, fighting above their weight. they are actually little chicken ****s

RxGM

U19 Vice-Captain
Im really not surprised that Baz has walked away. NZ said before the match that it was a waste of time, hence the shortening of it too three days. Getting batting practice on a pitch that doesnt resemble the gabba has no value.

nevermind

U19 Debutant
So hard to decide a winner out of that, both teams had their moments. In the end I think NZ just come out on top, and as a result will be bringing a lot of momentum into the 1st Test.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Agreed, the boundaries would have to be brought in at least another 20 metres.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member

Spikey

looks like the grade cricketer is actually b-mac

The Grade Cricketer ‏@gradecricketer 2m2 minutes ago
I wish we would double declare every Saturday at 10am.