• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Not caught much of the actual cricket down under, I take it?
What you talking about? Poster was proud of India losing on spicy wickets as they were spicy but looked over the fact that on said spicy wickets, the oppo found scoring runs pretty easy. Pak batsman at least had to work here.

Spark

Global Moderator
What you talking about? Poster was proud of India losing on spicy wickets as they were spicy but looked over the fact that on said spicy wickets, the oppo found scoring runs pretty easy. Pak batsman at least had to work here.
That has nothing to do with India's batting. The point ganeshran + Cevno + I were making is that India at least have the excuse that the pitches they played on helped the bowlers, this has ****-all for the bowlers.

The more important difference is that this is the only time England have done this in ages, India have been doing it in almost every innings.

Last edited:

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok wickets please....I want this to be an innings victory. A victory so crushing that England find it difficult to come back later in the series.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
So much juice that Clarke, Cook, KP, Ponting et cetera made merry. India are 7 zip down in away tests, that's pathetic. Losing one test maybe not by an innings in a country you have never played a test in before isn't that bad in comparison, is it?
Spot on.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
LOL people...they never fail to amuse you...so quick to make big statements..

England have been awesome for over a year now..starting from 2010 Ashes (actually I thought they were pretty good in South Africa in 2009 too)..they have one bad test match.. and now all their flaws are apparent to every Tom, Dick and Harry. :laugh:
Pointed taken, although the fact it's looking likely to be an innings loss within 3 days after wins the toss does give the criticism a tad less unreasonable. Let's see if they can bounce back in the 2nd.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I would do it the day you acknowledge Inzamam is better than flat track bully Jayawardene :ph34r:
So if I say Inzamam is better than Jayawardene, you'll put a picture of Michael Clarke acknowledging applause for a ton in your avatar and then put two other Australia players' names in your signature as a positive sign of support?

Really?

Because I'll do it. :p

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
So if I say Inzamam is better than Jayawardene, you'll put a picture of Michael Clarke acknowledging applause for a ton in your avatar and then put two other Australia players' names in your signature as a positive sign of support?

Really?

Because I'll do it. :p
I am happy to do that for a temporary period as long as you genuinely acknowledge and believe it and get your system to rate Inzamam over Jayawardene

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I am happy to do that for a temporary period as long as you genuinely acknowledge and believe it and get your system to rate Inzamam over Jayawardene
My system actually rates Inzy ahead already (Inzy at 31st, Jayawardene at 36th); it's just one of those little minor things I disagree with it about. :p