• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't mind getting the piss taken out of me; it's all part of the forum. When people dig up piss-takes from years ago just to laugh at them well then I take it personally. :p
Hey I wasnt on the forum when that post was made....I came back after a hiatus...was looking through some old topics..came across that and couldn't help but laugh...I didn't even notice how old it was...

Vroomfondel

U19 12th Man
meh, ignore all the bile spilling. write this one off a la perth'10.

totally expect a fightback from england in test 2 -- they actually bowled very well. just really **** batting, which is a mental thing that can be fixed quickly.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ah well when does Andy Murray play again?

May as well get behind him for a few days then he can return to being the bottling Jock he is when he loses.

Beefy should be happy, extra couple of days golf for him.:ph34r:

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
meh, ignore all the bile spilling. write this one off a la perth'10.

totally expect a fightback from england in test 2 -- they actually bowled very well. just really **** batting, which is a mental thing that can be fixed quickly.
Pakistan to select a 4th spinner for 2nd Test to replace the injured looking Cheema? Gul covering the seam department :D

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
History shows we bounce back rather well. After our last 3 defeats before this we have comprehensively won the next test.

Not saying it will happen now but writing us off after one crap performance is rather foolish.
Mate, I was the one person on this thread who was criticising others for writing off England after one bad performance and you pick me for that post :laugh:

I was simply talking from Pakistan's perspective...natural the idea in sport is you aim to crush your opponent when you can so you can defeat them mentally..so they can't come back easily..the way Australia beat India in Sydney which led to Perth.