• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
It is a case of Pakistanis played better in their home conditions.

Next West Indies is coming to England and it will be followed by South Africa and Australia. We will beat these three teams on our own soil. They cannot beat us here and we will feel very happy.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member

Next West Indies is coming to England and it will be followed by South Africa and Australia. We will beat these three teams on our own soil. They cannot beat us here and we will feel very happy.
Srinivasan, is that you? :p

Spark

Global Moderator

:laugh:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
LOL people...they never fail to amuse you...so quick to make big statements..

England have been awesome for over a year now..starting from 2010 Ashes (actually I thought they were pretty good in South Africa in 2009 too)..they have one bad test match.. and now all their flaws are apparent to every Tom, Dick and Harry. :laugh:

Furball

Evil Scotsman

We don't play the West Indies next.

Flem274*

123/5

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Lots of teams go to Australia and win 3-1.
You're seriously saying they could repeat the dose against the current Aussie bowling attack? No Johnson and a vastly improved Siddle and HIlfenhaus, not to mention Pattinson and Cummins if fit? 3 innings wins?

Anyway we'll see next year.

No sour grapes. I couldn't be happier than seeing our preening drama queens get their asses handed over to them all over the place. I just don't think England are that good.

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man

Royal we eh.. thought you woz an ozzy.. how wrong woz I

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
WTF, I went out at lunch, just stuck tv on and it nearly over. deary me.

Can't comment on what i not seen apart from well played Pakistan, totally outplayed us. See u next week for round 2.:laugh:

Spark

Global Moderator
You're seriously saying they could repeat the dose against the current Aussie bowling attack? No Johnson and a vastly improved Siddle and HIlfenhaus, not to mention Pattinson and Cummins if fit? 3 innings wins?

Anyway we'll see next year.

No sour grapes. I couldn't be happier than seeing our preening drama queens get their asses handed over to them all over the place. I just don't think England are that good.
Why is it a choice between England beating us with 3 innings wins and them losing at home?

Bizarre.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
LOL people...they never fail to amuse you...so quick to make big statements..

England have been awesome for over a year now..starting from 2010 Ashes (actually I thought they were pretty good in South Africa in 2009 too)..they have one bad test match.. and now all their flaws are apparent to every Tom, Dick and Harry. :laugh:
Please, can I be Harry?:)

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member

Gun reference. AWTA

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
On the contrary, lets not use one game to make sweeping statements about teams who have been demolishing sides for a year or two now.
No that is exactly what should be done, New Zealand destined for world no.1, or is that win in Australia ancient history now?

This is pretty humbling there is no doubt about it and won't pretend there are not worrying signs for the rest of the series but at ths stage it is no more than one terrible performance.

DingDong

State Captain

:laugh: nicely done

r3alist

U19 Cricketer
How is talking big to say that it's premature to say that based on one Test in alien conditions, England will lose at home in a team they absolutely flogged just one year ago?
You are actually talking big now, as if the last test series has any relevance? Lol.

That was a Pakistan team in utter disarray, you should factor that into your analysis.

What I was actually referring to is how certain many England fans were they were gonna score big in the second innings, and the first was just an aberration, no humility and clouded analysis, pak strangled England and induced bad strokes, please check the run rates of the first 15 overs of both innings, pak bowling was the biggest factor.