• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in South Africa 2011/12

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Costly drop as well. Pretty boring game so far. Can't even be asked staying up to watch the second innings.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Smith's record in one-day matches over the last couple of years is shocking. Since nov 2009 he's played 32 matches with an average of 27 and strike rate of 72.

Garson007

State Vice-Captain
Marais Erasmus. :facepalm: As if his lbw shockers aren't enough. Is this really the top umpire from our country? Shocking.

Edit: It seems I'm incorrect. The TV said it was Erasmus. Doesn't matter. His LBW decisions are shockers.

Last edited:

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just seen the replay of Colin Ingram's dismissal.

Oh dear. Please keep selecting him; it really brightens my day when I watch him try to bat.

Migara

International Coach
There goes another ODI series. Batting has gone to dog's bollocks. Selection has been like that for ages. Cannot understand what K. Kulasekara doing against Saffies who are adept playing pace. J. Mendis would have been the better bet against them. Duleep Mendis and his selector cronies must resign ASAP.

few positives are there though. Chandimal is doing well, and N. Kulasekara is redefining himself as a batsman. Senanayke is finally picked for the national side. Beside that it has been a **** 18 months for SL.

Len_SA

Cricket Spectator
Cricket coverage hasn't started on SABC. Now I know that Smith went out. Thanks :/

#hatefreetv
At least this time they went directly to the live action after the news- rather than showing it from the start and pretending its live when everyone knows the score already. Can't be bothered to watch when they do that.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Really tough on Sri Lanka as Malinga had 5 left and they only needed 1 wicket for the win. Someone please put Smith out of his misery, turned into Malinga's bunny now. Good score from Faf, said prior to the game he should be batting 4, he does and he scores.

Briony

International Debutant
Really tough on Sri Lanka as Malinga had 5 left and they only needed 1 wicket for the win. Someone please put Smith out of his misery, turned into Malinga's bunny now. Good score from Faf, said prior to the game he should be batting 4, he does and he scores.
Isn't he everybody's atm?

du Plessis finally does something!