• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in South Africa 2011/12

Nomanculture

School Boy/Girl Captain
Finally Senanayake getting a chance at the highest level, should definitely play in the 3rd ODI. Maybe two spinners along with Herath will work. No point in going in with a bunch of seamers just for the sake of it if you don't have quality.

On Rajapakse, he is regarded as the next best thing in Sri Lankan cricket. Should make the ODI squad in the near future.

MrPrez

International Debutant
I was at the match, and can I just say that I found Dilshan's captaining appalling. AB, on the other hand, was quite refreshing with his field positioning.

SeamUp

International Coach
Kallis and Amla rested for last 3 ODI's and obv Elgar and Kleinveldt got serious injuries.

In come Petersen, Ingram and Philander.

Pity no Levi. :(

MrPrez

International Debutant
Is Dave Miller injured? IMO, Miller>Ingram.
Jon Jon Smuts should get a go! (Cos he's a Warrior :ph34r: )

SeamUp

International Coach
Is Dave Miller injured? IMO, Miller>Ingram.
Jon Jon Smuts should get a go! (Cos he's a Warrior :ph34r: )
Miller has x-factof for sure but going through a very bad patch at Dolphins.

JJ has had a very good season. Still down pecking order though. Needs to perform on the next Emerging tour.

MrPrez

International Debutant
Ja, Ingram has a good OD average but he never looked like he had the x-factor. Miller did, though. I'd like to see this Levi guy get a chance - I admittedly haven't seen much of him and would like to.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Promote JP to 3, have Faf at 4 and then AB, Ingram, Albie. Doesn't look that good, especially when chuck Smith into the equation. Good series from Virus should make things interesting. Bring Philander in for Steyn.