• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Furball

Evil Scotsman
He was making the point that it doesnt look like the Indian players share information like, say, Imran did

Given the fact that Ishant hasnt learned a thing about moving the ball or what length to bowl in 40 odd tests, one can only conclude that either he's right or Sharma is dumb as a box of rocks or simply doesnt have the ability

I'd go with either of the first 2 options tbh
I'm going with the "Sharma is a bit rubbish" explanation.

adub

International Captain
That will depend on India. Plenty of big scores have been built on numerous chances. I wouldn't want to have my life bet on say Dravid holding a sharp nick. Not in the place India's head collectively seem to be in.
or Kholi hanging onto a sitter.