• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Kohli:

"Sometimes it doesn't go your way and sometimes it does. Luck is a very important thing in cricket, but unfortunately it hasn't been going our way in important phases.

We have lost wickets before breaks, after breaks, just before lunch, just before tea, we have lost important wickets at important times," said Kohli.

That is all that has been happening, it is not a matter of temperament or technique, things just haven't been going our way."

:huh:
Ganguly hammered him for his comments on Star but rightly said that a senior player should've been facing the press after such a dreadful day

Really like Sourav as a commentator - totally unbiased and simply tells it as it is

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Sharma looks to be bowling in good areas, however far too short for this wicket.

Who is the Indian bowling coach BTW? Doesn't take a pro to highlight the major weakness in the bowling of Sharma.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Eric Simons I believe.

I think Warner will get out before Cowan, hopefully Cowan and Marsh can share in a decent partnership, I think they've made like 2 runs in partnership in about 3 innings.

social

Sharma looks to be bowling in good areas, however far too short for this wicket.

Who is the Indian bowling coach BTW? Doesn't take a pro to highlight the major weakness in the bowling of Sharma.
Akram has been saying on Star that he was lucky to play with Imran who passed things onto him

He then passed it on to Waqar, etc

However, it doesnt look like Zaheer has passed anything on to Ishant or if he has, the guy isnt listening

thierry henry

International Coach
Guy went from being a multi living on caviar & Moet to a bankrupt applying for jobs as a cricket coach so I'd say stress had a lot to do with it
It's a good thing though, he played a charity cricket game of some sort in NZ (I forget what it was all about) and was massively obese iirc. Just looks a bit fat now.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"We're fifteen minutes into day two. The scores are level, and Australia have still got ten wickets in the shed."

"Yep, that'll be a concern for the Indians..."

social

Cowan might be a limited player but his s/r is still over 60 - that's pretty quick for a "normal" opener

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Well done Ed!

India need wickets so badly this morning. Four pacemen on a hot Perth day could be a disaster. Sehwag could well bowl 30 overs today.