• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Even if Ponting doesn't get a ton here I'll bet he's still managed to save his arse in the eyes of the selectors.
With Watson pretty much done for the summer I don't think this innings - from both of them - really changes much in their eyes. Dan frickin Christan? No thanks.

Ruckus

International Captain
Alright so twin 50's, Australia now just starting to gain the advantage. One more wicket back to even though.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ponting to get a ton solely because I'd actually be more than happy enough with an 50 and out

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Mighty fine fightback from Muss and Punter, well played. Rooting for Aus because it'll make NZ's test win seem like a fair achievement if Aus beat India. :p