• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Byes? What the? Could understand giving that leg-byes but byes? Must have happened very quickly.

pup11

International Coach
Hussey knew he was a goner that's why he was running down the pitch like a headless chicken...

TumTum

Banned
I don't get why Soduku or Carrom balls are so important, I usually just bowl a leg spinner but with my fingers only, so basically the ball comes out the other way compared to an off-break. So much easier to control.

benchmark00

Yeah very easy to pick from behind; obviously it'd be different out there though.
The hardest variation to pick that modern offies are bowling is the one that slides on and come sort've out the front of the hand. So instead of the seam pointed towards leg slip it's pointed horizontal and towards square leg when it gets to the batsman.

benchmark00

I don't get why Soduku or Carrom balls are so important, I usually just bowl a leg spinner but with my fingers only, so basically the ball comes out the other way compared to an off-break. So much easier to control.
Probably easier to pick also I'd imagine buddy.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The hardest variation to pick that modern offies are bowling is the one that slides on and come sort've out the front of the hand. So instead of the seam pointed towards leg slip it's pointed horizontal and towards square leg when it gets to the batsman.
Yeah I was trying to bowl that pre-season; ended up a flat full toss nearly every time though. Doesn't matter too much if they pick that or not. :p

Burgey

Because you're not bowling toTest players.