• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why the **** do you appeal hard for that one? Compared to the 3 ones I think have been out.......

Zinzan

Even if Ponting doesn't get a ton here I'll bet he's still managed to save his arse in the eyes of the selectors.
Um obviously & rightly so. He's scored 4 fifties in his last 4 tests whilst most of the Aussie batsmen have been failing.

Just can't understand why his home fans are continuously calling for his head.

Burgey

Even if Ponting doesn't get a ton here I'll bet he's still managed to save his arse in the eyes of the selectors.
Lol. So he ****ing well should, too. He's the highest scorer in the match so far, and he's looked pretty assured in this dig when it was 4-27.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why the **** do you appeal hard for that one? Compared to the 3 ones I think have been out.......
None were out

It's not out when you are hit outside the line of off when playing a shot and same goes if it aint going to hit the stumps

Some of the Indian appealing has just been ridiculous

Burgey

Um obviously & rightly so. He's scored 4 fifties in his last 4 tests whilst most of the Aussie batsmen have been failing.

Doesn't make a ton every other test these days, therefore fail.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach

Maybe it's because he's been mediocre to average for a long, long time without any real substantial breakthrough innings and aussies want to some fresh batting talent into the team to accompany the good bunch of new bowlers?

Burgey

None were out

It's not out when you are hit outside the line of off when playing a shot and same goes if it aint going to hit the stumps

Here was one against Hussey just after tea which was out, but ironically the bowler decided not to appeal.

Spark

Global Moderator
None were out

They forgot to appeal a Hussey one that was dead plumb.

Spikey

Here was one against Hussey just after tea which was out, but ironically the bowler decided not to appeal.
And then there in the Ponting LBW iirc they barely appealed. And then I think Ponting got an inside edge on one. But they haven't talked about it since so yet India strongly appeal

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
Just got back in. Just feel the need to say 'lol India'

Oh and lol Sehwag for that bare patch should do a Kallis on it.

Last edited: