• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

pup11

International Coach
Genuine question, have you watched that much Australian cricket in the last year?
I have mate and I guess you are talking about Hughes getting out caught outside off time and again being a problem which is true, but is he really being allowed to play with his natural flair, I mean bull**** about his technique keeps getting put in his head day after day but these people forget that this same technique allowed him to score almost 20 FC centuries at just the age of 22 and a lot of players with 'pretty' techniques don't score that many centuries through their whole career.

Its hard to understand how a bloke like him is good enough to put a full stop on careers of guys like Hayden and Katich and then just fall from grace like this.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Think Ponting is picking the other one, tbh.

Cue playing the wrong line to it next over.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Think Ponting is picking the other one, tbh.

Cue playing the wrong line to it next over.
Yaah, I really don't think it would be that hard to pick, especially once you're in. There's quite a pronounced change in action. Easy to say it from here though tstl.