• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Can just imagine the Indian batsmen laughing their asses off at our pathetic bowling attack, i will convert to following womens U-17 chess if I have to sit through another summer of Hilfenhaus bowling pies and long hops.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You've got to be ****ing kidding me. Hilfenhaus, Pattinson and Starc but no Copeland? FMD.

Looking forward to Xavier Doherty being put on call as back up spinner, too. Jesus Christ, man...

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
This is just brilliant - but how rubbish are these replacements? Aussie rubbish but by NZ standards top of their field?

Spose the bookies may need to re-look at the odds of at the last a NZ win?

:laugh:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Can just imagine the Indian batsmen laughing their asses off at our pathetic bowling attack, i will convert to following womens U-17 chess if I have to sit through another summer of Hilfenhaus bowling pies and long hops.
Can't wait for the YouTube vidz!

Does anyone know when the official announcement is?

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
These selectors are worse than PakPassion posters in terms of not rating medium pacers. Copeland needs to do some serious... crap, I actually don't know what he needs to do to be selected.

ajdude

International Coach
Well the squad was supposed to be announced by now...

maybe it's all a trick :o

EDIT: Starc, pattinson, siddle, cutting in...

Last edited: