• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Clarke (c), Haddin (vc), Cutting, P Hughes, M Hussey, Khawaja, Lyon, Pattinson, Ponting, Siddle, Starc, Warner

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Arrgghhh Cutting. He better be 12th man.

Can't add more than what's already been said about Copeland's omission...

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Thank holy christ Hilf isn't there. But yeah, someone tell me what Starc has done right, and what Copeland has done wrong.

adub

International Captain
Hilf not being reunited with Siddle is a small mercy, but fmd...

The problem is Starc in Brisbane against the Kiwis will probably get a bag full and we'll replace one left armer named Mitchell who sprays them around and goes at 4.5 an over for another.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm not a Copeland fan, but it sends the wrong message that he's missed out. He's now effectively the 9th or 10th ranked bowler with the 5 named in the 12 plus the 3 out injured ahead of him.

Ruckus

International Captain
Here we were thinking a new broom would sweep clean, yet the obsession with pace continues.

They'll give Copeland a test in Adelaide against India and use it as proof he isn't penetrative enough.

Lock it in.
That's exactly what it is. God I am so so sick of this ****. Following Aus cricket is starting to become a massive bore for me, and I dare say I'm losing patience and interest.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Over 109.3: Bracewell to Beer, no run, OUT, drives from the crease and gets a low edge. Young dives full length to his right to pouch it in the one glove. Australia A dismissed for 395 runs, behind by 28 runs.
Over 103.4: Martin to Pattinson, no run, OUT, edged and well taken by the keeper Young. He was drawn into a defensive push, the ball took the edge and Young tumbled low to his left. AUS 8/363
Young haters can suck it. Though I notice the calls for de Boorder have decreased lately with de Boorder not scoring many runs.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
"Trent has had a lack of opportunities to push for selection in recent times. He will be disappointed but will work hard with New South Wales and I have no doubt he will again be putting his hand up for inclusion with good performances for his state."
Probably because he was taken to South Africa and didn't get a game on pitches tailor made for him.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FMD. Anyone wanna tell me what Copeland has done wrong? Still feels like Hilditch is the CoS.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
"Trent has had a lack of opportunities to push for selection in recent times. He will be disappointed but will work hard with New South Wales and I have no doubt he will again be putting his hand up for inclusion with good performances for his state."
If only there was a game against the touring team he could play in before the squad was announced.......