• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I can only assume you're referring to Haddin's ability with a banjo in his hands or his ability to cook a good steak, as you cannot seriously be telling me that Haddin is a better cricketer than Prior.
Yes I can.

And I will not be drawn into this debate yet again because English supporters suddenly only have the ability to remember the last 12-18 months.

If you wish to discuss the topic, **** off to a thread that involves England.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Yes I can.

And I will not be drawn into this debate yet again because English supporters suddenly only have the ability to remember the last 12-18 months.

If you wish to discuss the topic, **** off to a thread that involves England.
Heaven forbid you actually justify your crazy theories.

benchmark00

How about you do a search then ****, instead of wasting my time.

Thought you'd have plenty of time in your month off of baiting Indians to do some searching.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
How about you do a search then ****, instead of wasting my time.

Thought you'd have plenty of time in your month off of baiting Indians to do some searching.
Unfortunately "finding out what Murphy thinks about anything" is about 3,563,901st on my list of priorities, so I didn't actually manage to get it done in my month off.

Last edited:

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Whenever Prior is mentioned above Haddin, you get a joke response instead of an actual argument. Says everything and more really.

How many goldens has Mitch got so far?

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ah, thought you actually thought your opinion held weight. That's a relief.
Ah, thought you meant here as in this thread. In which case its for shiggles as teasing ****tards is a giggle. Bit rich that you deride my opinions when you're trying to state they Haddin is irrefutably better than Prior. I mean you criticise English fans for using 18 months to judge a player - lol. What they did 3 years ago is obviously much more important when deciding who is the better player.

And yo, GF, runs count half if bat and pad aren't together at all times.

benchmark00

Unfortunately "finding out what Murphy thinks about anything" is about 3,563,901st on my list of priorities, so I didn't actually manage to get it done in my month off.
Still above posting something worthwhile though I see.

Whenever Prior is mentioned above Haddin, you get a joke response instead of an actual argument. Says everything and more really.

How many goldens has Mitch got so far?
Yeah because I've never actually discussed it before a billions times. fmd, what a joke you are.

benchmark00

Ah, thought you meant here as in this thread. In which case its for shiggles as teasing ****tards is a giggle. Bit rich that you deride my opinions when you're trying to state they Haddin is irrefutably better than Prior. I mean you criticise English fans for using 18 months to judge a player - lol. What they did 3 years ago is obviously much more important when deciding who is the better player.

And yo, GF, runs count half if bat and pad aren't together at all times.
Such a cricsim poster.

andyc

Cut the crap please, guys. If you want to talk about Haddin or Prior, you're welcome to do so constructively, but trading insults doesn't contribute anything.

Last edited:

benchmark00

Cut the crap please, guys. If you want to talk about Haddin or Prior, you're welcome to do so constructively, but trading insults doesn't add contribute anything.
How should they be welcome to do so in a thread about Australia vs Sri Lanka? fmd, have a look.

andyc

How should they be welcome to do so in a thread about Australia vs Sri Lanka? fmd, have a look.
Tour threads get quiet overnight so I don't see any issue with them getting a bit sidetracked given that nothing else is going on. It's when it gets in the way of any other relevant conversation - or gets insulting - that it's a problem.

benchmark00

Tour threads get quiet overnight so I don't see any issue with them getting a bit sidetracked given that nothing else is going on. It's when it gets in the way of any other relevant conversation - or gets insulting - that it's a problem.
I'm sorry that you're obviously suffering from sudden blindness, because it seems to be a common thing that whenever Haddin is mentioned a bunch of ****s come in and want to discuss Prior. How is that even remotely ok? **** sake, sort it out.