• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

Jacknife

International Captain
Too short from Broad, he doesn't need to change his length from before where the batsmen couldn't get a bat on it.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
You'd also need to consider Chris Woakes who has a better FC record and adds batting depth.
There's a host of bowlers I'd put above Dernbach, Woakes especially, but I'm not sure the selectors agree. With Woakes' record (and batting) he should be right up there with Onions tbh.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Such a dull period of the game. Get these two out so we don't have to sit through it - I'll take them bowled out for 120 or a quick Praveen 40 thank you..

Jacknife

International Captain
We've got 5 ****ing front line bowlers why the **** is Bopara bowling,

Thought he bowled him then for a minute.

Last edited:

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Anyone banking on the Oval turning into its usual batting beauty self once England come in to bat? Five overs in a row for 36- maybe more, so there's a hint.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
This Indian partnership closely resembles that JP Yadav/Irfan Pathan partnership in Zimbabwe against New Zealand in 2005- both players have close counterparts in the other partnership.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Whoaa!! What happened today?

I am at work and cannot catch the action live. I see that Jimmy murdered them with the new ball.
Was it a really juicy pitch (unlikely for Oval) or was it a case, you know, of FTBs batting like FTBs?

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anyone banking on the Oval turning into its usual batting beauty self once England come in to bat? Five overs in a row for 36- maybe more, so there's a hint.
Wasn't that terrible at the start, it swung a bit, International bats should handle that.

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
Well played dhoni, India really needs dhoni in form. Raina would be kicking himself on missing out. Really bad shot considering the situation we were in.

Jacknife

International Captain
when the bowlers push the ball across Jadeja he can't lay the bat on it, should just keep doing that until he edges one.

Howe_zat

Audio File
50 up for the captain. Tough effort.

It already has done, all that was there was a smidge of green early on. England bowled well and swung it, the makeshift top order had no answers.