• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

Cruxdude

International Debutant
You don't honestly believe that do you? He's had enough and is going home.
Haha. Such a bad post. If you would think back you might recall he missed a test series in Sri Lanka because of the same injury. If Sachin was a guy who quits because things are not going good he would be retired for a long time by now.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha. Such a bad post. If you would think back you might recall he missed a test series in Sri Lanka because of the same injury. If Sachin was a guy who quits because things are not going good he would be retired for a long time by now.
This must be like way back right? Cuz I know he made a visit the last 2 times we've toured (08 and '10)

Howe_zat

Audio File
The guy's been playing cricket for 21 years and is a complete professional but cbf playing a few ODIs he signed on for because India are losing so he's gone home. Righto.

Ridiculous. Acting like this is the first time Sachin's been on a tour where India have been belted.
Way to miss the point.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol at India's injury list.

Tendulkar's "toe" injury a highlight, he really ought to do the honourable thing and release the scans to avoid a lot of people thinking it all just got too hard for him, given his own ordinary form.

Sehwag's shoulder playing up a close second. Hope it's right for next years IPL. Hate to see him out for something really important.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
****ing weather.

Criminal when I've got a day off the bastard rain gods piss on us.

Being treated to Dernbach's rather splendid urban London/Saffer fusion accent.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Indians I urge you not to bite.
It hasn't been worth discussing Indian cricket with Burgey since 2008, so not many will bite.

Generally curious re: Howe_zat though. I find it funny that these "Sachin can't hack it" views have come out lately. This tour has made people on both sides mental and literally forget that cricket has occurred before this series.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It hasn't been worth discussing Indian cricket with Burgey since 2008, so not many will bite.

Generally curious re: Howe_zat though. I find it funny that these "Sachin can't hack it" views have come out lately. This tour has made people on both sides mental and literally forget that cricket has occurred before this series.
Jono. I've peeled potatoes with thicker skin.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I'm not saying he's just wandered off and made it up. But the fact that it started out as having to sit out of the game has turned into a month off because of a bash on the toe? Come on.

Nobody cares enough about this ODI series and they're understandably taking the first excuse to get Tendulkar out of it. He already takes any number of ODI series off already, and they've changed their minds about playing him in this one.