• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Dravid just can't catch a break. First the selectors make him play the ODIs after he thought he was retired from them. Now the weather decides he isn't really retired from T20I's.

Jacknife

International Captain
WTF no Trott and Patel is down to bat at 3, that batting line up looks weak to me, really baffling line up to say the least, surely Bell to 3.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
WTF no Trott and Patel is down to bat at 3, that batting line up looks weak to me, really baffling line up to say the least, surely Bell to 3.
I'm sure that's just Cricinfo replacing Trott with Patel from the last game. Reckon bell will go in at 3, Patel has been down the order in all the previous games this year.

Trott's probably the last batsman I'd leave out from that lineup. Good to see we're chasing, we struggle to set the pace anyway so I'm not comfy at all doing so without KP or Morgan.

Jacknife

International Captain
I'm sure that's just Cricinfo replacing Trott with Patel from the last game. Reckon bell will go in at 3, Patel has been down the order in all the previous games this year.

Trott's probably the last batsman I'd leave out from that lineup. Good to see we're chasing, we struggle to set the pace anyway so I'm not comfy at all doing so without KP or Morgan.
No it was on Sky, but they've just said they were given the wrong line up and Bell is at 3, Ravi, then Stokes, then Patel, so still no Trott.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Morgan out? That's our series over then. I'm not even joking, we're that reliant on him in ODIs.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This could be farcical. Cold, wet, generally minging.

September night cricket - not really what the floodlights are designed for...

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Our batting looks a wee bit shallow, eh?

Pfft. Leg side long hop from Bres second ball duly despatched down to fine leg and then a lovely square cut for 4 off the third.

& now a wide.

Jacknife

International Captain
Bres bowling 82mph dross. atm don't understand if you bowl a good yorker, get one in.

Last edited:

keeper

U19 Vice-Captain
Front is moving over. Hants will do anything to get a game in.

Sort it out Bresnan - utter dross.

OMM!

U19 12th Man
Got to stop opening the bowling with Bresnan in T20/ODIs. He's terrible with the new ball. Great at the death though!

Should just bowl 4 overs of yorkers!