• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tour Matches

Bun

Banned
Good news! Let's take that customary false start out of the way; more importantly a less than par outing will only make this team hungrier going into the tests. Hopefully we'll get also atleast one englishman bragging ala mcgrath 5-0 before 05 ashes,

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Good news! Let's take that customary false start out of the way; more importantly a less than par outing will only make this team hungrier going into the tests. Hopefully we'll get also atleast one englishman bragging ala mcgrath 5-0 before 05 ashes,
Yeah cause we all know how badly that series turned out for England. :unsure:

Edit: Ahhh I see what you mean now. Tbf he also said they'd win 5-0 before Ashes 06/07 :p

Last edited:

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Err... as mentioned, I have had difficulty keeping my eyes open, but there was one pull shot that Compton looked to have hit very hard that I then saw dribble in a weird direction; might have been dropped by square leg. That's the only instance of anything I can recall.

flibbertyjibber

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
To be fair though it is difficult for any bowler to make much of an impression on the road at Taunton. You'd only be worried as an Indian if the batting slumped to 100-6. If Somerset can score easily so will India.

Is it me or does Sreesanth have a gut and a half on him there?
no haha i was laughing at sreesanth's pic. he seems to have put on some fat!!!:laugh:

Neil Pickup

100 up for Suppiah with a delicate late cut off Waterboy.

I am trying to work out what message it sends to have Yuvraj & Raina bowling in tandem apart from "we want to bowl these remaining overs as quick as possible and go home."

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Both, probably. TBF Taunton is abomination (though I am biased). Hard to see this innings ending with Yuvraj and Raina though :ph34r:

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Apparantly Mishra hurt his finger, which is why he hasn't been bowling. Bad for India, they really need him I'd have thought

Edit: Finally the breakthrough

Last edited: