• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Offseason 2011

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah, I'm absolutely terrified that our coach will pick players out of Sydney first grade instead of trusting our local talent playing Sydney first grade.

Such a non-issue tbh.

Flem274*

123/5
Deny Wellington were **** during his time.

If it was just the overseas picks, it would be a non-issue. But he pisses the players off and Wellington sucks despite having the ability to be better.

Spark

Global Moderator
meh, hardly matters. any decent nsw player won't be playing for nsw that often before long anyway :ph34r:

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"Assistant coach Langer wants Ponting at No. 3"

OH COME ON.
Yeah that's probably one knock against Langer as batting coach, too close to some members of the current line-up. I mean, he's not going to tell his former captain to bat down the order, is he?

Spark

Global Moderator
I quite liked Ponting opening in the one dayers.
So did I.

Yet to be seen if it's actually something they're willing to actually stick with or whether it was one of Clarke's random experiments that he comes up with from time to time wrt batting order

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
haha, champagne GChappell, tbh. I know how much he hates to be at cross-purposes when shaking up paradigms of systems and layers and Linkedin.com

Last edited: