• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Howsie

International Captain
Heh, Tuffey's really on the decline isn't he. He can barely get the ball down the pitch these days.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pathan and Nehra are definitely a bit ****. Not a fan of Vijay in one day cricket either.
Nehra is not **** in ODI cricket, he's consistently one of our best ODI bowlers. Pathan isn't very good, yeah, he's a limited cricketer.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Why wouldn't NZ's first XI be better than India's second XI though?
Is it the 2nd XI though? Only half the team is really out.

My point being New Zealand never really look the stronger team on paper, instead winning against teams that look a fair bit better. It'd be strange to see a NZ ODI team in one of it's lowest phases look as strong on paper as an Indian ODI lineup right now.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
TBF to Nehra, I can remember him turning in some good ODI performances in recent times when the wicket had a bit in it.. the Asia Cup final and some of the recent games in the SL-NZ-Ind tri-series in Dambulla come to mind. Averages 22.92 in 2010 FTR.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
TBF to Nehra, I can remember him turning in some good ODI performances in recent times when the wicket had a bit in it.. the Asia Cup final and some of the recent games in the SL-NZ-Ind tri-series in Dambulla come to mind. Averages 22.92 in 2010 FTR.
Yeah fair enough. He's one of those cricketers I will never be able to rate though, sort of like Fernando.

M0rphin3

International Debutant
Even Agarkar too used to pick up wickets, tbh. It's for the eco rate that he got the stick. Nehra's still by far the best option available, yes :dry: