• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

srkven

Cricket Spectator
I would actually go for NZ - mainly because their underrated.

And D. Vettori OMGOMG
Wanna meet him :)
Nice guy, good captain, good bowler, good batsman

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pfft, wtf, no Ryder, McCullum, Vettori Sehwag, Tendukar or Dhoni, is this NZ A vs. India A?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Pfft, wtf, no Ryder, McCullum, Vettori Sehwag, Tendukar or Dhoni, is this NZ A vs. India A?
Yeah, welcome to modern ODI cricket. Teams extremely rarely field full-strength sides for entire series anymore, bar Bangladesh and the NTNs. There's just too much cricket for them to do so.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Meh, I like seeing the younger players. It is a joke that ODI cricket is becoming 2nds XI for most teams unless the series really matters, but it doesn't bother me.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Meh, I like seeing the younger players. It is a joke that ODI cricket is becoming 2nds XI for most teams unless the series really matters, but it doesn't bother me.
Yeah, it bothers me a lot more in principle than it does in the practice of me watching the games. I'm keener to get a look at Ashwin and Kohli again than see Harbhajan and Tendulkar play meaningless ODI series #238428348347834. It's a farce though.

Last edited:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
They are still talking about the no-ball? lol just get on with it.. this stuff happens so many times.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ugh.. looks like Murali threw it away with a poor shot. Time for Kohli to shine, hopefully.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
I would want NZ to whitewash Indians 5-0 ;; so that everybody will forget the Bangladesh debacle

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
India got some real limited overs batting depth. Not much on the bowling front mind and Yusuf Pathan still needs to show he can play 50 over cricket. His international record is pretty awful and yet it is Jadeja who gets all the criticism. Shows you what a S/R above 100 can mask.

shankar

International Debutant
India got some real limited overs batting depth. Not much on the bowling front mind and Yusuf Pathan still needs to show he can play 50 over cricket. His international record is pretty awful and yet it is Jadeja who gets all the criticism. Shows you what a S/R above 100 can mask.
That's because he was rightly dropped when he wasn't performing though...

Last edited: