• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Would be hard finding a guy doing the Flintoff pose in that crowd, tbf.
I was doing the pose on the halfway line, but before my mate could press the button to take it I spotted the steward from where I sit at home and ran to give him a hug instead

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well behind the times, but glad to see Bournemouth get promoted to League 1. They've been living on the verge of bankruptcy for 10 years, only had 16 fit players at one point this season I understand and have still managed to finish 2nd.

A chance to compete with the big boys next season - Colchester, Tranmere et. al.

Matteh

Well behind the times, but glad to see Bournemouth get promoted to League 1. They've been living on the verge of bankruptcy for 10 years, only had 16 fit players at one point this season I understand and have still managed to finish 2nd.

A chance to compete with the big boys next season - Colchester, Tranmere et. al.
Is actually there any club that's still going alright post-Redknapp?

HeathDavisSpeed

Is actually there any club that's still going alright post-Redknapp?
:laugh:

It's not even as if the Seattle Sounders are around any more! What a hit rate:

Bournemouth - nearly bust
Portsmouth - bust
Southampton - points deducted for entering administration
Wet Sham - nearly... must try a little bit harder.

Did he manage Aldershot, Maidstone or Chester City at any point?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Actually, Seattle are still going - Arlo White (former cricket commentator on TMS) is their new announcer or something.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
William Gallas invariably scores in big games, so he'll be a pretty good antidote to Ibrahimovic if you keep hold of him. ****ing good defender too, don't let the fact he's a whiny **** blur your judgement.

In other news, Antonio Valencia is useless and i don't know what the hell we are doing.
And your opinion is better than the scouts and Sir Alex who were watching every game of his for a year?
:cool:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

Rose, all well and good digging up the occasional correct calls you make. I don't think the servers could cope if I dug all the ones that would make you look like a prat. :p

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Not digging all of them. Was looking for what I predicted and saw some interesting stuff. Now notice I didn't make an actual prediction until around December or something.

Craig

World Traveller
Chelsea have scored more then 7 goals in a match more then 4 times this season, would have to be a while since that last happened?