• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yes he shows total contempt for the FA Cup in particular. He basically plays reserve teams in the FA Cup regardless of the opposition. I can't say a single good thing about him. Everything he does is negatives and misery inducing.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Interesting.

I don't see him lasting too much longer at Rovers tbh. I'm seeing a team with players that simply aren't playing for their manager, and the fans are starting to turn against him. John Williams is a chairman who has been willing to do what is needed to keep the club in the prem, so a poor run in the next month with some very winnable games (on paper) and I could see him getting the boot.

He'll be a hero if we get to Wembley, but I don't see us getting past Villa.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Watched the match at a bar in Reading Town Centre. Needless to say there are a great many people back there right now getting wasted in the players honour. Seriously though, Liverpool were so mediocre, to someone who knew nothing about the two sides Reading would have appeared the better team, totally showed them up, well played.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Loving liverpool's form ATM. Just keeping Stevie G nice & fresh for the WC, where he will indeed be hungry for success after a miserbale season.

duffer

Having a read of a Liverpool forum right now and these made me laugh:

-Hopefully we wont get relegated, but I dont think I want to see us play anymore football this year

-for all you ***** who want rafa out, who's going to replace him? You?

-Phil Dowd is a cheat and obviously has a deep dislike for Liverpool. No other reason for why we got absolutely nothing from him tonight. That is all

Ah, good times, good times.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Loving liverpool's form ATM. Just keeping Stevie G nice & fresh for the WC, where he will indeed be hungry for success after a miserbale season.
But they are not. Got a nice Europa campaign to look forward and a desperate attempt to somehow get fourth. Gerrard if anything will be in worse shape come the summer as alongside Torres he will be carrying the side. Though, Torres may now cut losses and opt for surgery.

Scaly piscine

Having a read of a Liverpool forum right now and these made me laugh:

-Hopefully we wont get relegated, but I dont think I want to see us play anymore football this year

-for all you ***** who want rafa out, who's going to replace him? You?

-Phil Dowd is a cheat and obviously has a deep dislike for Liverpool. No other reason for why we got absolutely nothing from him tonight. That is all

Ah, good times, good times.

Heh yea I'm reading through there myself. Bloody hilarious.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:laugh:

If Liverpool played any football at all this year, that'd be a start. That said, I'm pretty happy with a (potentially) crucial 3 points snatched off Man U and Villa. Sticking it to Ferguson and O'Neill is pleasing.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Staggering that anyone could seriously believe this, especially in the context of this match.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Honestly no chance Liverpool will get relegated this year. 40 points is usually the cut off, and they're almost there already. Bottom half on the other hand.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Honestly no chance Liverpool will get relegated this year. 40 points is usually the cut off, and they're almost there already. Bottom half on the other hand.
No way. As I've said all season, we are not a top-four side, but we will definately finish sixth or seventh.