• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Allardyce, Brown, Laws?
My tolerance list, from least to most tolerable:

20. Allardyce
19. Brown
18. Ferguson
17. Ancelotti
16. Laws
15. Redknapp
14. Mancini
13. O'Neill
12. Grant
11. McLeish
10. Moyes
9. McCarthy
8. Coyle
7. Hodgson
6. Wenger - I like how he does business
5. Pullis
4. Rafa
3. Martinez
2. Bruce
1. Zola :wub:

This list varies by the minute btw.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Bruce? ITSTL. Don't mind him as a manager but he still has negative balance in the bank with me for being a **** as a player

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My tolerance list, from least to most tolerable:

20. Allardyce
19. Brown
18. Ferguson
17. Ancelotti
16. Laws
15. Redknapp
14. Mancini
13. O'Neill
12. Grant
11. McLeish
10. Moyes
9. McCarthy
8. Coyle
7. Hodgson
6. Wenger - I like how he does business
5. Pullis
4. Rafa
3. Martinez
2. Bruce
1. Zola :wub:

This list varies by the minute btw.
These two in totally the wrong position, Hodgson the most tolerable of the lot for me, would have him followed by Zola (who doesnt love him) and then probably Wenger.

Rafa one of the least tolerable for me, silly tomato faced man.

Not sure what Ancelloti has done wrong either apart from managing Chelsea.

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Bruce? ITSTL. Don't mind him as a manager but he still has negative balance in the bank with me for being a **** as a player
Haha. Something about the way he goes about business, I like the guy. Could also be because he's always talking about how awesome Kenwyne can be, and that he hopes to help him reach that level of awesomeness.
These two in totally the wrong position, Hodgson the most tolerable of the lot for me, would have him followed by Zola (who doesnt love him) and then probably Wenger.

Rafa one of the least tolerable for me, silly tomato faced man.
I don't feel one way or the other about Hodgson really. I have a lot of a respect for his managerial ability, but I nothing him in general. And I had to put Rafa top 5, because I'm a Liverpool supporter.:unsure:

Scaly piscine

Big Scum slightly less tolerable than Rafa for me. After that I'm not particularly fussed.

Rafa reminds me a bit like Manuel from Fawlty Towers. Wouldn't mind the laughable incompetence except for the fact that so many halfwits actually rate the inept clown just because he fluked two trophies before he obliterated Liverpool's depth in quality whilst having a huge net spend - and when I say depth I mean their 3rd best player and beyond.

Pothas

I don't feel one way or the other about Hodgson really. I have a lot of a respect for his managerial ability, but I nothing him in general. And I had to put Rafa top 5, because I'm a Liverpool supporter.:unsure:
Guess that shows how Liverpool fans are generally supportive of their managers, there are plenty of clubs that would probably have litlte hesitation in listing there manager as one the least tolerable. Also could any self-respecting Man utd fan (so not Rose) put Ferguson near the top of most likable managers? I would like to think not.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Guess that shows how Liverpool fans are generally supportive of their managers, there are plenty of clubs that would probably have litlte hesitation in listing there manager as one the least tolerable. Also could any self-respecting Man utd fan (so not Rose) put Ferguson near the top of most likable managers? I would like to think not.
If I was showing genuine favouritism, Rafa would've been top surely.