• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hmm, that's a deserved lead, just hope they can hold on now, they've put so much effort into it.

Craig

World Traveller
You know it is interesting that the Daily Mirror link Flammini with a move to Tottenham. I'm sure that is going to go down well with Tottenham and Arsenal fans.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Oh, should have said this but I don't think it was discovered in this thread but the manager who liked cheap Asian whores, is not Phil Brown, not British and was not a manager at the time. Shalom.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
I might be a bit slow on the uptake, but why does everyone hate BFS so much?

I mean he annoys me too, and his tenure at Rovers is getting worse by the day, but worse than FERGIE?!?!?!

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
So @pool without Torres and Stevie, relegation contenders?
Seriously, there isn't much difference from a Liverpool minus those two and say a Blackburn. I wouldn't want half of the players on the pitch anywhere near my team. Complete and utter ****. Thoroughly outplayed.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member

I mean he annoys me too, and his tenure at Rovers is getting worse by the day, but worse than FERGIE?!?!?!
Sides play **** football and he is apparently bent. Harry gets away with the latter due to the West Ham mafia controlling the print football media.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Fair play to the Royals. Won on merit.

Know Liverpool don't sack their managers, but yeesh. Not pretty to watch on any level.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

I've got to be in work at 8.30 tomorrow else I'd tell you exactly why. Would like to stake my claim for hating him more than everyone else does here FTR

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
After the particularly bad PR that the owners have had of late, it'd look worse than usual if they were to sack the manager. Even if Benitez seems to have thoroughly run his course. That said, I wouldn't want to risk someone like Hiddink or Klinsman coming into the role.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yep Fat Scum is as bent as a nine bob note. Backhanders with agents, players, employs his family on the same lines. Plays nonsense football with piss poor foreign mercenaries at the expense of fans and English talent. Boycotted the BBC because they had the gall to show him up on what he gets up to. Completely loathsome turd.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
When the Whites knocked the filth out of the cup at the breezeblock in 2004, he was particularly graceful in his post-match interview:

**** said:
Well given that we've got a game with Aston Villa and then another one against [some other team] then we really could have done without the game away to Luton in between, so all in all I'm glad we're out of this competition
**** you Allardyce, Aldo pwned you in 2000 and you're still a ****, will always hate you