• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pasag

RTDAS
Beat St Kilda one week, lose to Freo the next - sums up their year.

Makes ones of the games next week a virtual final though, which is good.

cameeel

International Captain
Code:
[B][U][I]CW Tipping Round 21[/I][/U][/B]

Cameeel - 119
James90 - 119
Simon - 119
Pasag - 118
Howardj - 116
Sir B.I - 115
Jono - 115
SuperKD - 113
Alternative - 113
BoyBrumby - 113
Voltman - 113
Ausage - 111
Clapo - 109
Sam_Vimes - 108
Vic_Orthodox - 103
NewZT - 103
DCYE - 101
Josh - 100
MikeW - 96
Heath DS - 96
Hoggy - 86
. SirBloodyIdiot top scores with 7/8, missing out only on the North Melbourne upset

. Simon moves 119, equal on points with cameeel and James90 with one round to play

. A big jump for Superkingdav, incidentally the only person to tip North.

. Cameeel holds a single 'bonus point' over both Simon and James90 leading into the final round, whilst Pasag needs to make up two points on the leading trio

Last edited:

cameeel

International Captain
CW Tipping 2009 - Bonus Points (R21)

6 - Cameeel, Pasag, SirBloodyIdiot, Superkingdav

5 - Howardj, James90, Simon

4 - DCYE

3 - Josh, Jono, Samuel_Vimes, Vic_Orthodox

2 - Ausage, Alternative, BoyBrumby, Clapo, Hoggy, MikeW, NewZT, Voltman

1 - HeathDavisSpeed

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Btw boys, I just made our Dream Team league grand final for the second year on the trot. Let's see if I can win it like last year :cool:

irfan

State Captain
Sweet! Beat the Sainters. I spose that's something to cheer about given our miserable season.

Liking the kids in Anthony, Greenwood & Ziebell.

Hopefully, B Scott can further develop these guys

pasag

RTDAS
Yeah seems we did finals in 07 and not in 08. Happy to finish up next week like normal.

Reckon the top few contenders should email their votes in as well?

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
**** i cant wait for Saturday to come around, gonna be a long week!

Both sides injury depleted, and scrapping it out for a finals birth, huge rivals, huge crowd, hopefully an awesome game of footy!

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
btw, I know its an oft-repeated complaint, but channel 7 can go get ****ed with their Sunday football coverage. Not live, multiple ads everytime a goal is scored, and at the end of the match, no interviews, let alone sticking around to hear the winners sing the song. ****s.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
btw, I know its an oft-repeated complaint, but channel 7 can go get ****ed with their Sunday football coverage. Not live, multiple ads everytime a goal is scored, and at the end of the match, no interviews, let alone sticking around to hear the winners sing the song. ****s.
Ch7 can get ****ed for all their sports coverage tbh. I love watching both the V8's and AFL and to have both of then rushed because they were more concerned about filling their coffers as opposed to actually committing themselves to a proper coverage for either sport is so frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.